Friday 1 May 2015

April Favourites - Beauty haul


Hey There, So i thought id try out a monthly favourites blogpost. These are just a few thing i loved in april and mostly will this month.



Brushes and foundation/concealer:


Real Techniques Expert face brush,
 Amazing gives me that coverage i want from a brush also doesn't leave any streaks and blends my makeup in so well.

 i use this to blend in my concealer also on andy spots i want to cover, even just going over after I've blended in my foundation to give me that even more natural flawless feel. 

This foundation i used so much at the start of the year my skin colour got darker so i didn't really use it as much, but now its still a little light, i forgot how amazing the coverage is and works so well with my the expert face brush. I also have acne so it covers it so well but doesn't break me out so its pretty much perfect for me. 

Another amazing foundation that i found online that doesn't break me out, but sadly got the shade too dark, but i can wear this in summer and i also mix it with my colour stay to make the perfect colour and it works amazing together. smooth and dry matt but leaves a glow.

Maybelline eraser eye concealer
Okay this is a great contour highlighter under your eyes or anywhere you want it to be lighter, what i do is buy a light shade for me and use it to brighten my under eyes its perfect doesn't smudge or leave creases under the eyes. i use the Blending sponge to blend it in and it looks flawless. 

                   LIPS 

Chanel Rouge Coco 432 Cécile 
When it says ultra hydrating it means it lasts most the day have a few top ups but leaves my lips feeling great, Really nice everyday lipstick natural nude pink flush that making me look so much more alive in the morning for sure worth the price.

Soap&Glory Extreme plump XL 
I have super small lips and they always need an extra bit of plump, I tired my friends sexy
Mother pucker and loved it so i thought id try the new range. The clear gel like lip gloss really smooth on the lips leaving them hydrated also tingles i love the feeling but not a lot of people do for sure try it out before cause it does tingle and gives your lips a fuller look. LOVE IT









                      EYES

Kiko Long wear eyeshadow sticks

When they say long lasting they mean it these

 shadow stick didn't move a bit all day, easy to blend really smooth and they have a nice glitter throughout. I was told these are a great double for the by terry ombre blackstars but they are just to pricey for me to dig into yet. I got the shade 07 and 05  07 is a really nice brown smokey shade that looks great on green eyes also i bet blue. And 05 is this really nice Champaign colour. Love these and ready to get some more for only 6.50 you can't go wrong.


















Brows:

OH MY I've been looking for a really nice easy brow filler for ages as i always used powered and this is now my fav, I got the shade hot chocolate that matches my dark brows perfectly and it has everything i need in one. The fin crayon like pen gives life like hair stroke giving me the fake hair effect and the brush is perfect to blend it all in and set in place. 

I got this just in clear to set my brows it works wonders cheap easy just helps my brows to stay in place that little longer. 




Highlight and bronzer

I heard so many blogger rave on and on about this bronzer so i thought id try it out my self. Easy to wear everyday isn't too in your face and gives your face a nice bronzed look without going too dark, Really easy and great to take around with you. Also a nice sized mirror inside.

This is perfect. So also once again I've heard so much about this mac product and was in need of a great high lighter that doesn't look horrible and patchy, but this does it all i use it on my cheeky bones and where the light would hit my face and it does wonders, if you was wondering to try this i would RIGHT NOW,  100% worth the money and will give you that Kim k Highlight we all want. 

I hope you liked this and it gave you some ideas for some new buys. 

Thanks for reading
...
Ruby May 







No comments:

Post a Comment